Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Max's Field Trip to the Pumpkin Patch



Max's preschool went on a field trip to a pumpkin patch today and they had a lot of fun!!
The farm they visited had animals, go-karts that you could pedal, a cool cow train made out of barrels painted like a cow, a play ground, a hay and corn maze, awesome kettle corn and of course pumpkins!!!
Riding on the go-kart

Petting the donkey

Riding on the cow train!!

Max with his friends, Maya, Cooper and Max.
Our Max is called Max Thomas by all of his friends so eveyone doesn't get he and Max Martin mixed up!!

4 comments:

Shelly said...

Hi, This post looks similar to a place here in Greenville Michigan called Klackle Orchards.
I enjoyed reading your blog.

radhe said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often. Very informative content and I enjoyed reading your blog keep it up.
New York Holiday Packages
Cheap New York Holidays
New York Holidays

Veer said...

Nice blog. Interesting information.
This looks like a very nice place! I liked it so much and very interesting, too! Thanks for sharing the experience.
Cheap Flights to Abuja
< Flights to Abuja
< Abuja Flights

Gisell said...

cute kids!