Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Kids and the puppies

Friends of ours breed Yorkies and Boxers and they asked if the kids would like to come over and see the puppies and to also see/feed the chickens, goat, ducks and horses. My kids are totally city kids and to do this is an exciting and new experience for them. They had a BLAST!! Click on the picture and it will take you to the photo album of the evening with the puppies and the farm!!! Thanks Jackie for being such a great friend and loving my kids so much :)



2 comments:

radhe said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often. Very informative content and I enjoyed reading your blog keep it up.
kerala Holiday Packages
Cheap kerala Holidays
kerala Holidays

Veer said...

Nice blog. Interesting information.
This looks like a very nice place! I liked it so much and very interesting, too! Thanks for sharing the experience.
Cheap Flights to Entebbe
< Flights to Entebbe
< Entebbe Flights