Monday, May 10, 2010

My running boards!!!!!

Ever since we bought our truck in Dec 08 i had wanted to have running boards put on .
Our good friends the Hessons had some computer problems and Jason fixed their computer for them and in return, Craig who works for a car dealership, picked us up some running boards for my truck. I was so surprised!! It was nice to have both men be able to help each other out :)
My big surprise came when my hubby...Mr I Have NO IDEA What a Power Tool Is, went out in the garage, grabbed the socket set and a few other tools and installed my running boards HIMSELF!!!! I was so proud and impressed.
I mean he can fix almost anything the happens to a computer and make a computer do almost anything he wants but to actually install my running boards, i was in awe. (So was his dad and my dad, hahaha)
Anyway, thanks Jase, Love ya!!!
And yes, they are still on and doing great!

1 comment:

Steph Thomas said...

Are you sure you are not talking about your other husband? haha That is VERY impressive for a male Thomas. Way to go J!